In a bid to make Taiwo jealous, I invited Laolu (her best friend) for lunch with me today. You see, Taiwo and I work in the same building, but she got the whole week off and has been rubbing it in my face all day. Pictures speak a thousand words and so as Laolu wolfed down his TFC fried rice, I snuck in a picture and immediately whatsapped it to her. My plan worked. She was jealous. Please see below:
Laolu is easily one of our best dressed male friends- and he probably knows it (LOL)! I dug up pictures I took of him over Christmas and decided to share what an ‘Oh-so-Dapper’ Friday look should resemble. Gentlemen… please take note!
1. The usual khaki Friday trousers are a staple in every man’s wardrobe. Nothing else screams “Business Casual”.
2. A plain blue (or pale pink) shirt sings untold harmonies when paired with khaki. No pinstripes or checked shirts required, just plain vanilla.
3. A pocket square is always a winner be it a formal or casual look. If it matches your shirt/tie, you’re definitely winning!
4. Laolu has on a simple pair of plimsoles. I never would have thought it, but they work!
5. An expensive watch/belt/Man Bag will always sail you through to top points!!! I like anything but Hermes! That massive ‘H’ drives me insane, however, I do appreciate that it’s top quality so I can’t knock anyone down for it.
Below are the pictures of Big LA I dug up from Christmas…
Ps: Note to Taiwo: Revenge is a dish best served cold, enjoy! Muhahaha
Pps: Ladies, Laolu is taken, you can stop drooling now *giggles*
Ppps: It was Laitan’s tradition wedding over the weekend. She looked beautiful. Can’t wait for the pictures to come out!
4 thoughts on “Big LA”
Whooop can’t wait for the pictures either!! This Laolu dresses well but my Peter dresses better than Laolu!! Lol!!!
Lmao. I love you Esi! I won’t deny, Peter dresses excellently well. My a Dad will be the first to tell you that! Hahaha
Mr. Taste Nigeria!