Hello Beautiful People!
Recently, I’ve been experimenting with new hair routines and the first on my endless list is Rhassoul Clay! Let me tell you a bit about it….
Benefits (or so they say) are as follows:
3. Reduces dandruff and product build up (I have a LOT of that); and
4. Aids in detangling
1. Reduced dandruff and product build up; and
2. Increased curl definition
My recipe included:
1. Rhassoul clay… lots of it! I have a full head of thick, jet black type 4C (Wura thinks I deserve a league of my own- “4D”) hair.
2. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
I purchased Rhassoul clay and Coconut oil from my number 1 Natural Hair Consultant- Beautifully Nappy, you can buy yours HERE.
I can’t even lie, my hair wasn’t any softer, neither was it easier to manage. But I must say, Rhassoul clay did wonders for my dandruff and in general it was a fun experience. Have any of you ever used Rhassoul Clay? Reap any benefits… please share.
I never realised my hair was layered.
Look at that shrinkage…. about 75% of my hair length disappeared…. AMAZING! The curl definition is ridiculous!
Would I use it again…? Yes, infact I have! It’s always a fun experience and my Mum’s reaction is the same everytime… “JESU!!!” (Jesus in Yoruba).
Ps: Beautifully Nappy stocks all kinds of natural goodness, check out the blog!
PPs: I’m learning French on DuoLingo and I’m on a 4 day streak! Longest like… ever!!!! Go me!